The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 24

The chapter was great but those puns- the "oui'd" joke had me in tears. 😂

Contributor
SSUS I want you to know this is pun abuse and it was "smoke detectors" that got me /smh 😂

Ah ah ah ah, I love the "je vais me défenestrer". The last word is so underrated in French! I never use it, but I really love this word! 😂

Dex-chan lover
Was the daughter shocked by his beautiful face, if she falls in love with him because he heals her and then she spends some time trying to change his attitude towards humans and they fall in love. That would be a cute side story

@JWChibi I think that would require the elf to stay in that region where the count lives for a longer period of time, which seems unlikely haha. Also he's probably like a 100 years old or more, considering how ppl tend to write elves. He'll probably drop the info on the cure and dip to get those magic crystals. It will probably be our all-curing MC that will soften him towards humans 🤔 possibly act as a 2nd ML/fake ML to make her step-bro jealous.

Did Yustav drug her tea with truth serum? He already criticized her for drinking anything he gives her without suspicions that he might've slipped in poison or sth. Or maybe he magically compelled her to tell the truth? No matter what it was, the first few panels were shady af.

Users who are viewing this thread