The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 25

On every panel with flowers drawn.. i just stopped and looked at them.. so pretty (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Thank you for the update!❤️❤️❤️
I can’t wait to see Lumiere! 😆 I think he was the second male lead in her novel if I remember correctly🤔

I cant wait for Lumiere, coz i have a feeling he's gonna be hella hot and i cant wait <3
Thanks for translating

Thanks for the update!! I really love the quality of the translation and the little comments 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yea, author or not, ran is quite efficient and terrifying as a duchy head. The only thing holding her back is her good will, otherwise... how scary of an opponent she'd be

@khulmach yes I know,
that the content was changed later by the author. What perked me was the fact that he abandoned Ran even though he can save both. Like, the f*ck, Ran even saved him and done many things for him but this is how he repay the favors? That's the worst you could act toward your benefactor.

I really hope this Lumiere has some kind of benefit for her /the duchy (should be since he is the second ml) - I mean nothing against kindhearted spirits but giving away this much for a complete stranger is a bit much, I Don't know what kind of hell he is going through but as second ml he probably gets some kind of happy ending anyway
also I'm kinda asking how sure is her knowledge anyway? with her actions, she is changing the fate of a lot of people, sure things like the spirits' names or the mines won't change, but the fate of people... Yus was on the academy and as anti-social as he was, he has made connections with peoples he hadn't in the original or this Robbie, did he die around this time in her novel too? on the other hand this girl, did she die in the original?

Lumiere is the second male lead, guys. I thought you all knew.

According to what happened regardless if the author changed that rape scene or not, Lumiere should burn into all 18 levels of hell

lmao sorry i imagined the candle as soon as i read lumiere. seems like i'm not the only one who thought that too tho. hahahah

it feels like Lumiere is the brother of the girl who's ill because they have the same color of hair(?) just a theory so idk but it's kinda odd

Users who are viewing this thread