The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@Ricecakesd ikr! he be callin her noonim and she be tellin everyone he's her bro like uhhh... ok, she might no longer be her real sis but to him, well he maybe never look at her as his sis, but technically she's his sis even without the blood relation.. istg author this days hv alabama kinks

@OmegaDragon had to read up on your alabama reference hahahaha, omg. You're so right! Why do some authors have weird kinks like this?! I really hope this isn't one 🥺🙏. Like, what are you doing steb bro?

warm blankets may be nice, but really, there are quite a few very basic ways to do that, my grandma had a little metal tank, heated up and filled with boiling water to heat up the beds in her house, which even a decade ago only had two rooms with a fire oven, so in the winter the bedrooms were not really warm, but with that you could go inside a warm, cozy bed, here with a oven inside her room, there is no way, that it's that cold
she really should have invented something else

Translators should stop calling her head because of But Head! Reminds me of Butthead 😂 I can’t take it seriously hahaha! And the name Yusss!! and Noomin or Moomins sigh 😩 no offense but it don’t sound good when reading in English

Well, that was disappointing,
When mc said "let the game begins"
I have my hope high, and then they just change a few words then left,

Users who are viewing this thread