The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 30

Captain trying to flirt??? Or just being friendly? Hmmmmm.......
Yus really had such a sad childhood T^T

Dex-chan lover
Respect for all the brave feet, your sacrifice will not be forgotten. 😭

this is just LOVELY <3 the fact that they keep calling each other brother/older sister tho is kinda weird but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

THANK YOU TL FOR THE WONDERFUL TRANSLATIONS

Context: I am talking about the panel right before Ran and Yus start dancing, where you can see a chamber group of string instruments. I am a music performance and education major in college, so I like to nerd out about music sometimes!

Interesting to see a viol, or fiddle a gamba, among other string instruments, such as violin, viola, and cello! The medieval viol is an upright bowed string instrument that you sit on your lap, much older than the modern violin that you may be used to. Usually, you don't see many arrangements of viol with other "classic" string instruments, since they both belong to different musical eras. Considering the violin was created in the Baroque era, early 16th century, and this strange instrumentation includes the viol, which was prominent during the Renaissance period, late 15th century, I'd say this webtoon takes place during the 1600s-1700s, if you applied real world logic.

It's also entirely possible that the artist just grabbed a random "string quartet" asset from Clip Studio Paint and used that without much thought lol

Anyway, this has been JUST a game theory! A game theory! Thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't danced waltz in years (talking sixth grade here) but while I understand getting stomped by the heel is the most painful, the footing must be all over the place for her heel to be coming down first. I don't know about anyone else, but I only landed heel first (in high heels) when I was intending to do so since it really isn't the most stable part of the shoe for obvious reasons. Meh, for the laughs I guess...

Dex-chan lover
Damn yustav really doesnt like being referred to as brother by ran. Uguuuuu conflicting feelings.... i dont mind them together cause they werent like siblings (see beware of the brothers) but rather partners in leadership. But its still mmm

Ran really banking these brother-sister interactions and mentions these past few chapters lmao somethings up i can feel it

"Why don't I crush some more feets?" Lol

Some of their interactions are quite cute, still pondering on their relationships evolution but so far it feels rather natural.

Thanks for the mass release (。•ω•。)ノ♡

@toothbrush Thank you, it was interesting~

@toothbrush That's very interesting! I always love learning more about stuff I don't know about so this was a cute mini lesson ♡. I gotta say a lot of webtoons I see (that aren't based around timeline accuracy) don't usually stick to real world timelines and are usually more of a blend + some modern twists in it. But some authors could purposefully be doing it because they appreciate certain aspects of a timeline like the viol.

It's sad how those words by Ran are actually painful memories for Yus... I just hope he'll be happy from now on..
RIP feet tho.
Also, if Ran is taking Yus, I'll be taking the captain. uwu

i love this dress omg
rqvXWUn.png

Users who are viewing this thread