The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 35

@cheffungus
I agree, it's not her fault, I wanted to punch the empress everytime she said "she doesn't know how to keep her husband in check" is a he a kid or a dog that she has to keep monitoring? Disgusting bastard.

man :// 🤨 the moment this grandma haired bitch stepped out i was like “why do i not like you again?” but then realized i never saw her right? her husband’s a hoe with two illegitimate children but it’s ran’s fault? i read that part and was like “see i knew i didn’t like her”

and miss empress hello? she can’t keep her hoe of husband in check? well MAYBE IF U RAISED HIM PROPERLY AND TAUGHT HIM TO RESPECT WOMEN HE WOULDN’T BE A HOE ???? don’t go blaming others b, it’s his fault he’s a hoe that shit isn’t inherent. but if his father’s a bad example then you should have made it your goal to teach him the opposite behaviour, miss mama. if you NEED someone to blame then blame yourself.

I want to kill that prince right off the bat. I wanna throw him off a cliff, inside a barrel stuck with nails.😡

I was about to feel sorry for the princess but seems like she also has a bad personality. I was hoping Ran and her can be friends and Ran will help the princess dump the prince and be happy bffs. BUT NOPE. SHE'S UGLY TOO. Also, the queen is an irresponsible mother like, didn't you raise this asshole?

Users who are viewing this thread