The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

Yus is handsome, has pretty hands, can play the piano....and kill anyone stupid enough to invade Lachia. He really be lethal

To those who are concern if this is incest

Of course ml will end up with fl. They dont have blood relation anyway. Plus they haven't seen each other in so long till their parent's funeral. So they're no difference from a man and woman who haven't met each other in a long time

Well if you're still uncomfortable with that you could always find another manhwa you'd prefer reading

@sakurachii agreed, besides this manhwa was quite upfront with who ml is from the start, at this point I didn't expect people who're reading this will still be complaining about it.

oh there’s a second prince. i was low key hoping we could get the crown princess to usurp the throne even though she a bitch

@sakurachii @edma right? it’s so annoying. you KNOW who the leads are from the jump so why the hell do people complain NOW? whether it’s this story or beware the brothers everybody cries about incest and it’s literally not. in all these types of stories there is NEVER a sibling bond between the UNRELATED leads.

yet in that story with roxanna the sexy evil villainess as fl and her crazy household i see comments that are actually down to see her and her two siblings get together. “pRetTy sUrE hEr bRoThErS wAnNa fUcK” and they’re ACTUALLY related. it be the same people too, i don’t understand the mental gymnastics they do to complain then be hypocritical.

sorry i’m a lot more rude than you two towards people like them because they have the audacity to insult a good work when they shouldn’t have fucking read it in the first place, if they had even an ounce of common sense.

Group Leader
@sakurachii:
To those who are concern if this is incest

Of course ml will end up with fl. They dont have blood relation anyway. Plus they haven't seen each other in so long till their parent's funeral. So they're no difference from a man and woman who haven't met each other in a long time

Well if you're still uncomfortable with that you could always find another manhwa you'd prefer reading
1XaN.gif

Users who are viewing this thread