The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 38

Yus' instant change after hearing about the crown prince's sexual harassment LOL
Yus is like... wholesome wonderful ML uwu

Dex-chan lover
lol If the princess doesn't kill the prince then Yus will.
And that entire family must be greedy and dumb, if you go off to war you should be prepared for death and the cause of the war was her greedy father she should be slapping him and committing suicide since she wants to be with her brother.

Aggregator gang
LMAO they really started a war and were ok with killing people from the Lachia Duchy but when their own dies theyre like NOOOO OMG we didnt mean for this to happen omg noooo the consequences of our actionssss!!!! AhhHHHHhhHH

Fed-Kun's army
She was getting friendly with the second prince because she was hoping he could inherit the thrown. Yustav wants to get friendly with the second prince because he's going to make sure he's on the thrown. 🤣

when did she meet the second prince?? i don't remember him appearing...? we only saw the scum first prince so far, no?

Dex-chan lover
"that sounds like treason"

5 seconds later

"treason is alright in this circumstance"

Fed-Kun's army
Smh why do FLs always flinch and need to be saved by the ML when they're about to be slapped by a ho? Like girl it's a SLAP it's not hard to avoid 😪 Anywayyy Yus supremacy

The audacity! If she's demanding her brother back, will she be able to bring back all of the villagers that got murdered? To return the foodstuffs pillaged from hungry citizens?

If you're gonna start a war, don't whinge when you lose it.

I guess no one cares about all the villages burned and peasants that girl’s brother massacred as he was attacking the Duchy?

Dex-chan lover
Ran "I don't think the first prince will succeed the throne"
Yus "Why?"
Ran "He sexually harassed me"

Girl, forget the crown princess's eventual poisoning, YOU just signed his death sentence right there.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like most of what I wanted to say has already been said.

Even though I generally dislike male leads that are violent and treat their enemies without mercy, this is one of those rare cases where it wasn't a disproportionate response. It sucks that someone's brother died, but I'll save the most of my sympathy for the people said brother killed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jacktris Precisely. Follow it up with a chokeslam and that should suffice 😤. Nah but fr dodging/stopping a slap ain't that hard for someone of the same body build. It's not like the chick was a WWE champion or smth

Fed-Kun's army
Listen here, buddies, if you tell us, little brothers/sisters, that somebody wronged you that badly, you better expect murder or unexpected, fishy suicide from that person at any point of their lives cuz those son of a bitches-

Do it, Yus! Do it! We support you! Treason is just reason with T🏴🏴🏴

On the other hand, while I understand the sister, I agree with the others. What could she possibly expect from war? And if the villagers would have asked for theirs back, what could she have thought? She should expect as much from her father's greedy ass hole, and her brother's ugly tactics. If you're going to kill, get ready to be killed. Mourn and grieve but what's the point of hurting someone? It's pathetic she'll try to hurt Noonim instead, just because she's weaker and close to Yus.

Not unless she plans to take away or hurt his sister(?), just like how he took hers then. That's still stupid to do it without a plan and so upfront with it. Plan it out, sis, though I'm sorry, you won't win. Do what you do if you want tho. But rather than spending time getting revenge, get to know how horrible your family is and apologize to the villagers who lost their homes and families. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This series is so good, but I think I need to reread from the beginning. I've been binge reading too many isekai recently I'm getting mixed up 😆

Users who are viewing this thread