The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 39

My guy...my guy why do u keep asking shit like that I'm...........if I was Ran I'd be 100% sure he's planning to kill me or something why u talking like a villain about to start his monologue 😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Eww did the crown prince take yus to a brothel or something XD

Did the prince literally show up just to ask if he could bang Yus’s sister? How has a rebellion not already started with this guy’s behavior?!

i wish i could just kill that mf disgusting crown prince but yustaf will do the job for me

The prince is one of those people that puts their heads in an alligator's mouth isn't he? 😑 Juuuust gonna hand him a shovel and watch as he digs is own grave 😉😉😉😉

yus' inner thoughts re: the piece of trash crown prince are the same as mine except my thoughts have way more cursing

Did yus actually go to a brothel?? With that prince????? Ew seriously, couldn't he say no?

If anyone knows more details from the novel, please tell us.

I don't get the Empress, she's pissed at the Crown Princess because she can't keep the Crown Prince from playing around, but she doesn't like Ran always refusing her son?

Aah when will the sleazeball get poisoned? Hurry up Crown Princess

Aggregator gang
Has the Crown princess seen Yus yet? Why would she be taking contraceptives? Not that anything is wrong with that, but doesn't she want power?

yus and ran look more like a married couple than most of the married couples in the series

This manhwa, I never felt any ounce of guilt or anything that they're siblings... HAH! And it felt so good..... they're look more like a couple!!

Users who are viewing this thread