The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
OOOOFF! That mass release hit the spot. Didn't even end on a cliffhanger. Shout out to the entire Sunny Side Up team on this one, y'all are the goats for this one.

Thank you for the mass release (and sharing your discord feed! The simping session was great)

Can't wait until the Crown Prince gets beaten in the dust (literally or just metaphorically - either way works)

Thank you for the mass release 😭🙏

So... How about that 2nd Prince though, he was fine 😏

Also YES the communication these two have, I love it so much. They really are partners in crime, even this early.

The Crown Prince is appalling. I hope the Duke of Miro saw through Ran's "fainting" for what it was, I'd love to see Ran and the Crown Princess team up

It's a mass update 😭 thank you so much translation team you saved my day and thank you author, I'm looking forward for more ❤️

These past few chaps really have the author gunning for the "it's not invest, he's not my brother" thing hahhaha which is fine sure, but to see it inserted so blatantly when earlier she did gleefully refer to him as her cute brother previously is funny

Also! I enjoy that everyone thinks ran will get cut off/killed after his takes over - which is good for their plans I suppose.

dayum the translate group is hungry horny af but thank you for all the amazing work

Users who are viewing this thread