The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 42

I'm here to tell the translation group that I reread all episodes 3 times already. Thanks for your hard work. Love you guys!!πŸ€—

I approve of Aya's "Thot"s
*Winky face*

Side note: am I the only one who wants an offshoot comic about Lizzie and Callum ?! BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE AND FINEEEE

Yus must have gone through Mulan's training camp... "I'll make a man out of you" and whatnot XD

Thank you for the mass release!!❀️❀️❀️
I can’t wait for the crown princess to poison that piece of trash!! 😀I’m looking forward to the next chapter!!πŸ˜„ Can’t wait to see more Yus x Ran moments!!πŸ˜†

Hunter of Minors (this is a great frickin name btwπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚): "Did I just walk into a simping session"
Idkw but I died laughing at this🀣🀣 This is hella me when all my sisters go off about a hot guy they sawπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE LUMIERE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much for the bulk update!! I really look forward to what happens next!!πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸŒ»πŸ’πŸ’πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Thank you so much for the mass release!! 🧑🧑

AAHH YAYY. THE SHIP IS NOW STARTING TO SAIL AHAHAHA

ALSO HOT DAMN YUSTAV πŸ₯΅

Aggregator gang
Y'all thirsty.

...so am I.

Also, I just love how much is going on in this comic that it never feels stretched out and yet the moment you finish a huge batch release you straight up want more. The pacing is so good.

LIZZIE AND CALLUM ARE CUTEEE 😭😭 THEY'RE ONLY SIDE CHARACTERSSS

Users who are viewing this thread