The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhhh I love ittttt
I also love how FL is enjoying his attentiveness :D
Tysm for the chapters!

Thank you for the mass update! Man, puberty to Yustav is so utterly favourable, huh. I'm not complaining heh.

Group Leader
Excuse me, but what's with her pupils moving around like a DVD screensaver? Btw thanks for the update

thank you for the mass update!! i can’t wait to see what ran and yus do to the crown prince

Aggregator gang
"Flick me with those fingers papi" lol

Thank you for the mass update, Sunny Side Up Scans!

Just found this webtoon.

Yustav already declared that he didn't see her as siblings so does she 🤔 I don't mind to ship them hdgshsjahdsjaj

But I'm curious about the 2nd lead 👀👀

thank you for the mass update!!! not the 2nd prince immediately telling it'll be hard to pry ran from yus and ran being an oblivious sweetheart!

@yeshisama That would just make all childhood friends to lovers incest lol.
But they both have stated multiple times, despite knowing each other since they were kids and their parents having been married, that they don't see each other as siblings nor do they treat each other as siblings either. They're more akin to roommates whose parents happened to get together at this point honestly.

Heck even in this chapter Ran thinks "We're not really siblings..." when attempting to describe her relationship with him too. Also they weren't even raised together either. Yustav got sent off to boarding school (seemingly shortly after the parents married but just before their younger half-brother would be born) for several years of their childhood and it wasn't until the parents died in an accident that she even saw him again at the beginning of the series. And its implied they didn't speak during that time as well.

ah yes, finally some peace.

(the team is in chaos tho. HAHAHAHA. i want to join the simping party tho wahahaha.)

Users who are viewing this thread