The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 43

@Stoner I wouldnt say she is in love for him per se, maybe as a friend/brother, but she even said her relationship with Yus ain't close, but to some degree I def think Yus is protective of her

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess just overprotective?
He is gonna flip when he finds out it's another man.
Ah, I wish I could be like her. She is much more capable than me.
Also if I wore my moms clothes it would look crazy... Like a stick figure trapped in a plastic bag.

hahhh...yus.........at least he's good looking, so im not too irritated seeing his face lol

thank you for the chapter!

damn so yus is straight up a yandere huh... he doesn't have bad intentions tho, it could even be said he's looking out for his duchy considering it IS a bit suspicious that ran is doing things like that. anyways thanks for the translation 🙏🏼

How come when Yus said that he wont pry, I got my hopes up thinking that he's finally trusting her actions and giving her space, but then my hopes were crushed with the last few panels.... you like her but you dont trust her? WHY?!

And I dunno what type of person Lumiere is, but i'm kind of shipping him with Ran, partially because I dont want to ship her with Yus xDD

Fed-Kun's army
I'm at chapter 11 right now and idk how it is right now in this chapter I just clicked the discussion section.
You guys are the best TL group out there honestly. The small tidbits at the end of every chapter? *chef's kiss*
I look forward to them almost as much as I do the story.
Thank you very much for your continuous hard work.
P.S. The only down side to your group is that over easy is clearly superior to sunny side up. 😊

I get that she's got a whole ass laundry list of problems, but it still sits wrong with me that she doesn't seem to care at all about all the other people who are also suffering in that underground arena or who are being enslaved :/

it would bother me a lot less if there was like a scene that at least acknowledged that she can't do anything about it by herself or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread