The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 5

Thank you fot providing us with the chapters so far. I just found the series, you’ve done good job with scandalating it (^ω^)

Double-page supporter
This castle model again ugh............... so far many manhwas use the same 3D castle model for their royal Isekai universe & then only change the colouring or layout to their preference. Future manhwa artists & writers, please don't use this same model again PLEASE. PLEASSSSE. I've been reading up to six or seven manhwas with the same castle setting so far... don't let you be the tenth or twentieth /:(

jyc

thanks for not dropping this! i support ur group very much and kudos to ur kind response for the sniper ❤

Thank your so much for your release- good things take time- 4 days is really fast compared to other groups!💜💜

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Please continue translating this series. I think your translation is very good & on high level.

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

Please continue translating this series. I think your translation is very good & on high level.

Waiting 4 days for new chapter is nothing. Translating, editing, proof reading & cleaning chapter in such time is super fast

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Thank you for your hard work! I’m used to waiting a lot longer for translations so 4 days is nothing. Don’t burn yourselves out.

I wonder if Ross knows about Yustav’s crush...

Lmao how could anyone think you were dropping the series? Updates have been frequent and constant - 4 days is quick af and your work is HQ

Curious though, why was the SFX for the tea "thick"?

I like how frank the MC is, getting shit done.
@OllyMolly i don't see the problem tbh. I'm sure there's a reason why it's so popular, either it's cheap to buy/good quality or maybe it's like a meme for them to use. Either way, I'd rather the author focus on the story itself and the main drawings. If using this 3D model helps with that, then why not?

Thank you for the chapter. Like the other comments said, don’t feel pressured to upload faster because of the snipe. The quality and your wellbeing are wayyy more important

Users who are viewing this thread