The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 9

Don't kill me. I'll work hard.

Dang he must be feeling like shit now that he realizes why she's pushing herself so hard. She doesn't know he have no intention to kill her as long as she isn't messing around with the fief and he doesn't know she have legit reasons to be scared of it. Hope they met in the Midway eventually...

Gosh, I love territory management manga, and it just so happens this is easily one of the best ones I've read. Thank you scanlators!

Aggregator gang
I love those sleepy "is this a dream?" tropes LMAO they're always sooooooo cuuuutttteeee ;-; and cozy ;-; and warMf

Dex-chan lover
And they're only giving her half the dicc now and the other half later? Not a good investment, whole dicc or bust.

@Dazdigo lethal doesnt seem like a mistranslation imo, its a saying ive heard before, along of the lines of a beauty destroying countries
Edit: on top of that, it has to be somewhat ambiguous considering yustav has to not understand which then leads to her elaborating.

@Dazdigo Yeah I think using the word lethal means that his beauty and talent isn’t good for her heart lol. It’s just to exaggerate, like saying someone is a triple threat.

Double-page supporter
@EURO_Puro Really? This manhwa hasn't gotten too deep--so I don't really know what to rate it, but I would seriously recommend Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami. The main character
Manages a serfdom
and it's really entertaining. Sometimes it is a tad bit unrealistic, but is really one of the best villainess reincarnation mangas out there.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fever dream idea of Yustav continuing to grow taller and taller until he's like a 10 meter tall giant or something. 🤣

These women are boss. Also, love the 'oh, this is a dream so it's okay to say anything' trope - sleepy MC is adorable

Oof the word berat in malay means heavy/weight (depends on context) but lol we're neighbours but the difference in the meaning of the word is so far apart XD

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone get "Kaguya sama love is war" vibes when she was on the bed talking to Yus?

Users who are viewing this thread