The Viridescent Tiara - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

It's obvious the administrator is biased towards mc. She probably thinks mc is more capable and deserving of that position

Dex-chan lover
Aww yeah Recording Hall Viridescent Crown! I always click through as soon as I see it pop up, thanks for translating.

I love her attitude and expressions, they always drive home how she treats the world as that of a story. Even when in the face of life and death, she's able to manage a bit of snark.

"You've collapsed from overwork, stop that."
"Lol, nope!"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Im just nitpicking for fun here...

How do you get nosebleed from "death by paperwork" BEFORE your eyes "drop out"?

yooo @ sunny side up scans thanks for the translation but why is there an option to be an empress dowager on your discord? Does that position not imply the emperor is dead? looool
So if someone gets to that position does that mean they get control of the discord server???

Dex-chan lover
I misread now I can't get Heavenly Emporer Mayonnaise outta my head

Group Leader
@motherhen @mayooo
This might be nitpicking, but on pg 32, Rather than saying "its value exceeds that" it'd be clearer to specify the mineral. something like "Well this mineral is worth more than that." and in the preceding bubble include the word "for" -> "[for] 1 million verats" indicating that the old negative feelings towards her are long gone and that it's totally worth it to have gone through that bad experience if it ended up with the heroine saving the duchy from debt. Initially I misread the english text as if he still harbored some residual negative feelings

Users who are viewing this thread