The Viridescent Tiara

@Eighir
So TECHNICALLY it's mislabeled if they don't have the same father but if she the child of the stepmother AND main guy's dad then yea no INCEST FOR REALS. But like I said if they share neither a father or a mother then its not incest in the physical sense only just the moral sense.

I like the idea but i dont wanna see a relationship between siblings. I expect that she Will find other person to like

i see why pp don't like the idea of the fl be with her younger brother but don't forget that they have no blood connection so they are not really brother and sister
to be honest, I also would like them will not be together i can give that a chance 😅😅

Urghh. Gonna have to skip this one. I know they're not related by blood, but this still makes me uncomfortable.

How is this incest? She had no relationship with the ML at all lol they weren’t even close as stepbrothers or something and SHE ISNT THE REAL GIRL, remember she’s the author in the girl’s body, hello?

they’re not blood related, and they don’t really to grow up as siblings since he’s away when he’s young. i don’t really see how this incest... 🧐

So is more like childhood friends that didn't really got along rather than siblings, because they are not related by blood.

I think we’re all forgetting that she wrote this story. She wrote it with the obvious intention of them being so unrelated that she would end up dead. To the point that she didn’t even give that character a name. More so even if I step sibling and we never grew up together. I don’t think I’d fall in love, but at the least Ik it would be hard to start to like them as a sibling and see them more as a friend

Users who are viewing this thread