The Viridescent Tiara

Omg even if you’re not blood-related you’re still step-siblings...what is this incest.

It is too soon to tell if this is a step-sibling love story but it seems it will be so based off of the cover. 😭
It has extremely pretty art, but them socially being family since a young age.. hmm..

Aggregator gang
Is it still considered incest if Ran's soul no longer exists in that world?

Regarding everyone's worries about the whole incest..
I've read the novel spoilers and seen like 25+ chapters of raw. It is confirmed the step-brother is the ML.

Aggregator gang
@Lo0py They are still being raised as siblings so I would count it as much as I would count step siblings. It still looks weird from the outside. Also, what do you call it when a character's creator is the character's love interest? She is his god in some ways. Whatever, I have seen weirder. At least their age is similar? Except not really. Uhm, at least she has a pretty good character design? I am trying really hard to like this, okay!?

The problem with incest is blood relation, therefore, they should be allowed to do whatever they want.

For people skeptical about this, the story gets pretty dark to the point that the audience/fans were really upset by the author of the source novel for this manga for having a
rape/gangbang the female protag
so the author was forced to go back and retroactively rewrite that scene to only be torture. Even knowing that the scene is no longer in the novel/manhwa already makes me feel icky.

@luxrays BIG spoilers
Author originally wrote the protagonist to be gangbang/raped after 2nd male lead prioritizes protecting another girl over her. She is pregnant/gives birth.
As as result, audience was pissed, and author later went back and rewrote the scene so it's no longer in the story. Still, I distrust the author after knowing that they'd write this
sexual violence
into the story and just generally uncomfortable since this author also wrote the weird age difference ship of "I am a Child of This House."

Dex-chan lover
@mariaterrae
How the hell did that happen.

Unless the female protagonist has not planted a flag, any male should rush to her.

Who was that girl that 2nd kun went to?

Here I am all excited after reading +20 chapters and then these spoilers oh god whaaaaaat not sure if I still want to read this 😭

And then realising it’s the same author as I am a Child of this House is like no no, I should drop this before I become further invested and disappointed like in the other series

@Suudere wait what happened that made you disappointed in I am a Child of this House? I dropped that manhwa a long time ago because I got tired of the protagonist.

Aggregator gang
Lol @FeBriz, you don't have to like it, thank you for explaining it for me. It is kind of weird, because as you've said she is his god since she created him as a character. So, very weird

Users who are viewing this thread