The Viridescent Tiara

Dex-chan lover
@mariaterrae @Khulmach @AiriAi

Just an fyi about the spoilers from mariaterrae, it's a false positive, let me explain in the spoiler:
The "spoiler" about the mc being sexually assaulted (don't want to use that word) by multiple men was a incorrect mtl of a spoiler off of the korean novel's site, a korean reader clarified that it was a comment of someone who had stopped around ch 70 of a 150 ch novel, and what actually happened is a bit of a different story in its telling.
The MC get's captured and the person holding her wants something from her (what he wants is unimportant for this so not losing sleep over forgetting) and in the original version of the chapter, threatens to have his men sexually assault her and scar her face permanently, the ML saves her before anything could happen, ironically this version of the chapter went over so badly that the author removed the mention of sexual assault and just made it a threat to disfigure her, either way again, the ML saves her in both cases, no actual harm comes to the mc, alot of people on novelupdates spoiler thread have jumped over the comment that explained what actually happened for some reason, so i'm not surprised the misinfo is getting out like that, as far as spoilers go, no form of sexual assault actually takes place in the story from what i understand.

The story is interesting so far. Ppl should calm down with all the spoilers 😅. I read and droped Iamthishousechild (not really feeling that one) but I still excited for this story. Waiting for a Rea x Noah type of couple.

The premise is really interesting! I'm excited to read more chapters. Thank you for the translation!

Damn, i’m enjoying this so far. the people working on the story’s chats at the end, too LOL

omg ..please author allow the author in your story to marry the second ML. I can't stand it. the ML is falling in love with her younger stepsister..... no. I know that they are not blood related but still they are cuz they grew up as sibling when they were younger until she sent him tot he academy.

@Darkwolfix But they didn't grow up together nor were they raised together as siblings. There's no evidence saying they spent even more than a year in the same household because his stepmother tried to control him right after marrying in with the tutor. They never once bonded or became close the way stepsiblings do.

I can understand not wanting stepsiblings to end up together but can you say these two ever had any relationship besides two strangers who are related through marriage?

@Ceereus cousins don't have much interaction with one another but you don't see them marrying all the time with the exception of families that are ok or actually like the cousins to marry one another. I respect your opinion, I just mentioned my own and how I see it. I just hope she will end up with the second ML or anyone else that is not her stepbrother. that's all

I mean-- I personally think its great that yustav doesn't think of her as family ;-;
they have whatsoever no blood relations yea?
So-- that means its a new ship :D

@Darkwolfix The reason cousins are taboo is because they're blood-related. I think a stronger argument would be adoptive parent-child relationships but even in that situation they would usually form an emotional bound when the parent adopts. These two are actual strangers who grew up mostly apart. No bound, no emotional closeness, no blood relation.

@Ceereus cousin like siblings is not a taboo LOL. taboo is just something that people find it shameful to do. it REALLY has to do with the mutations that every baby goes thru aka blood relation. We already have a fck geno sequences. If people do incest, in all type of levels, then we will make things more messy that they are. There is a family bond, even if it is just on name as I said before. why do you keep insisting and wanting me to change my mind. If you wouldn't nor got that intensions, you wouldn't have reply to me by telling me your subjective opinion to why this can be possible. Everything IS possible. even mothers could fall in love with their daughters/sons and vice versa. That is how fck up human beings are.

I said you have your own opinion, and I respect it but stand up to my ideas to why I said something but you went and quote me to say, they are not real siblings. They are just in name/adoptive family, they already interacted. The real stepsister didn't see him as a potential romance. I don't know how this young adult author is falling in love with her creation in the body of the stepsister who she made to make him "better." I just don't see it right/nice/possible. That is my opinion...so leave it at that. you can continue talking about the story WITHOUT quoting me. I am not changing my mind nor looking for you to change it/accept it/ fight it to "change my mind" type of game. I didn't challenge you.

@Darkwolfix But cousins are taboo in many cultures because of the blood relation? It's a taboo in North America at least.

Anyone can fall in love but you'd be hard pressed to find many people being ok with a story involving blood-related people falling in love. I'm saying this story doesn't fall into that creepy taboo scandalous route. And they're not "real" stepsiblings because they grew up apart.

Why the mc would fall in love with her creation: maybe she wouldn't normally but he changed and the story changed once she possessed the character.

Users who are viewing this thread