The Viridescent Tiara

Ppl still complain about incest :(.

Seriously, I find is less weird than half of the relationship in shows like GLEE so... why not?

Good sollid plot and nice flow. The art is consistent and well done. This story has good potential! I'm enjoying the personalities of the characters as well. The clothing is also very lovely!

The FL and ML have never seen eachother as family and neither have they been raised as such. The parents are dead, so familial status by registry is also voided. They've spend their whole lives enstranged or seperated. Anyone calling this incest doesn't know what that word means. Just purity police screeching about coloured pixels.

The female lead is pretty wholesome and I appreciate that. Thanks for the translations!

it's less weird to me because they didn't grow up together at all. They would still be legal siblings though...Idk if I don't think about it too much I think I can look past it.

They're siblings....and officially, they're brother and sister.....and anything that happened to them should be scandalous enough in that kingdom...right?

Thank you for the translation! The story is making me unbearably curious about what will happen next.

Anyone has spoilers? 🤩

@zetazich i doubt there would be a scandal since she is not considered a "true blood", and marriages between family members were a common pratice between nobles.
Don't know if you're reading the spanish translation or not, but Spoiler ahead
they do try to marry van to her cousin, so i'm guessing marriage between her and ML wouldn't be that much of a problem

Users who are viewing this thread