The Viridescent Tiara

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I ran into this, thank you TN team! Ignore those people arguing about incest, there is no incest whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this!

It's not incest... But it's a bit strange to fall in love with the half-brother of your half-brother, right?

Anybody that's related by blood through close family such as siblings, half siblings and cousins are labeled as family. A sexual relationship between people who share the same blood ties as you is called incest.

Imagine thinking a group has dropped a series when it has only been 4 days since the previous upload. Some groups can barely be asked to release a single chapter every few months, and people thought this group dropped the series after 4 DAYS! It honestly baffles me. Keep doing what you are doing Sunny Side Up Scans, love seeing this series release at such a quick-fire pace.

Double-page supporter
She isn't related to him by blood or soul, & she is technically the creator of this book universe & got Isekai'd into it due to her own untimely death & then she took over the villainess' body. So whoever reading this feel the obligation to be abhorred by the potential ship, rethink your personal real-life taboo a little bit, as it has nothing to do with this fictional manhwa's completely safe & no-taboo setup. Don't ruin the fictional universe with your real personal beliefs as it has no business here, & we all come here to indulge in the story AS IT IS.

By the way, Scanlator-samas, you're doing a truly great job & service to us all. From reading all comments, you're not appreciated enough as it is. I thank you as well. Even if this is just words... I can do no more than support you via commenting & reading all the work that you are providing to us passionately. If I have money I already am willing to support you via donations, but alas. Nevertheless, great job, everyone. Thank you so much.

Bad bad bad, everything is so horrible and bad. The art is the only good thing, and you can find a lot of art better than it.

I'm literally dead. She said the accounting officer was to be fired and legit next panel the lady straight up disappears hahaha

It probably was continuity error on the artists's side lol. Looking forward to more!

Dear scanlators, please don't pay attention to the demotivating comments. Even though everyone has a right to their opinion, I bet most readers are totally on board with the fakecest of our OTP ;)
Thanks for your hard work! <3 <3 <3

why do chapters keep getting taken down :( sorry about all the mean comments too. some people are so ungrateful. :(

funny how many comments amount to nothing but : "iam a ignorant douche that couldnt even be bothered to read chapter 1 properly"

btw familiar relations between the female lead and the probable male lead:
step siblings with both parents dead so legaly none

i personaly am very grateful for the high release frequency because the story unfolds rather slow as a result of mixing multiple pov and longstrip manhwa
also i am a binge reader and i quite like it but thats mainly because the charackters seem quite intelligent and iam a sucker for intelligent mc's

in comparison to the usual isekai villainess story this one is more cathartic as the fml has a special releation to the storyboard and her first priority isnt to avoid her bad ending its the effect
also the fml has far more personal influence on her own fate than the usual villainess but is also plagued by a lot more or more exteme problems

anything further is hard to ascertain as the first 5 chapters were basicly prologue and introduction of the initial charackters and their problems leaving us with 1-2 chapters worth of plot which has split pov... iam certainly not a professional critic but i find 1-2 chapters of story far to little to judge this comic

Users who are viewing this thread