The Voynich Hotel - Vol. 3 Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
Either the assassin sister isn't aware that it was Elena that killed her sister, or she considers the people who sent them to their deaths(albeit unintentionally) responsible. Hard to say for certain. In any case, this was a great way to wrap up the series. A pity we won't be able to see more of their antics, but things ended happily more or less. Just not for everyone(rest in pieces, yakuza). :p

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I wanted to keep seeing their antics...hard to end it all with just a time skip...

Dex-chan lover
THEIR EYEPATCHES MATCH, THATS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

This was a great end to the series, Ilm sad I won't be able to see more of their antics though.

Wow, quite an unexpectedly weird and cute ride. It's beautiful but also kinda sad for doctor and the older sister though.

Aggregator gang
Well, this was randomly amazing! Kinda wish they would have shown their kids.

Dex-chan lover
Read this on a whim after hearing about it, I absolutely adored it. The end was a bit rushed, but overall it was a really fun read.

Fed-Kun's army
Great piece of work. A little drier and less whimsical than most of Sayman's works, but I loved the characters till the very end.
There was promises made and fulfilled, and the ending wraps it well even though there was a time skip.

Group Leader
Wait, what happened to the afterward/omake? It's basically a throwaway gag, but I'm almost positive I saw it here before.

Basically, the two guys from c12 go back to the hotel after eating, Becky hands them a monstrous hotel bill... and one of them's like, "Huh. Is the date on your phone screwed up too?"

Dex-chan lover
He better smash to the high heavens to create 3 daughters. Not to mention that they can get her sister's head back

Users who are viewing this thread