The Voynich Hotel - Vol. 3 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
It seems that the little sister assassin is still goin' at it. It seems she doesn't know who actually killed her sister. Happy end(?)

Dex-chan lover
They match~~!!!
... He knew!!

This is so lovely, this manga just made my entire month :>

Despite the fact that it has 'horror' in the tag, this is incredibly wholesome.
and not to mention how random all of the preceding chapters were but the author was still able to tie them together to create this spectacular ending.

Overall, it was a very nice read.. I was initially searching for horror to spark some lovecraftian horror ideas but instead I found something much nicer than what I expect.

@Raknasuu

I think she's killing the contractors that put up the target?

Dex-chan lover
It s funny how a whimsical story can have such a feeling of satisfaction.

I love how even with all the gore Dowman still gives such wholesome and happy ending to all the characters that are still alive... and strangely even the ones that aren't alive.

Choco-brown russian loli witch... that is a definition i would never think possible, hope they have a bunch of babies.

Fed-Kun's army
Her mentor is kinda similar to baba yaga, her coming from russia and all that kind of stuff.
One of the better ending you can have. I like it

IXM

This manga was so entertaining lol. I didn't expect something so abstract and strange to be so good

I really liked this manga, it was confusing and weird but I still love it. My only grievance is that we didn't see more of the hotel owner.

Dex-chan lover
Read it in one seating and I still don't know what to feel about it..

idk what to feel
I left feeling more satisfied than I expected though.

Users who are viewing this thread