The Wandering Dick

I have a mixed feeling whether to read it or not after I read the comments, I guess I will try it out some other time, if I feel it's gonna make me gay I will wait for a "The wandering pussy" manga to counter it and read both keeping my gayness at lv0, of course that if such a thing is made at a later on point and of course if I survive long enough.

Group Leader
The desription is wrong. Gon literally was the ruler of the land and bited and subdued other animals here and there. This lonely dick is just lonely and kind of gentle guy

when you are blessed with talent but end up in duck,
damn are you niizuma eiji

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expected a story about a wandering d*ck to move me emotionally, but here we are...

Aggregator gang
Author obviously had an idea for calm, simple story about world, but decided that it would be boring, so he made MC a penis. Doesn't change the fact it's a good read.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely enjoy reading this. Something about a wandering philosophical penis lightens my mood. That’s... probably the weirdest thing I’ve said today.

To anyone hesitating, just give it a go. It’s got Zero dick jokes. And tbh, this penis is quite cute. (I can’t actually compliment the protagonist without making it sound weird.)

Users who are viewing this thread