The Way to Confess

Did the scan team drop this? There has been no updates but it seems they have been working on other titles...

Sucks that this was dropped, really hope someone picks up since the art is so pretty, plus there's only 8 chapters so it's a short story

I want more of This why do they have tos top updating it uwuwuuuuu I feel sad for this

Anybody here knows where to read this webtoon (RAW), or where could I possibly buy this?

Lmao for countless days i was deceived that this was an yaoi because in the cover it looked like there were 2 men

Apparently the translation of this webtoon is completed in Spanish. I'm trying but I can't seem to find it. Can someone please share the link or atleast keywords to search.

Fed-Kun's army
@Anri143 What do you mean "almost"?
Chap 8 title is "END". If its about the number of chapter being 9, I think its counting the prologue chapter 0

For future readers or people who wonder if this is good.
This is not really a spoiler, but if someone complains, I will put it was such.
The ML may look pretty bad and act like a bastard, and you could maybe start hating him, but actually he is just a high-level tsundere and mixed with not wanting to "ruin" her actress career (?) He opens himself and... Also, about love triangle or NTR
ML Saved the day, Se-rin was almost getting "too" close to that actor colleague, since she thought Lee-Hyun(ML), was about to get married and she was just a side chick for him, but he showed up and asked for him to GTFO and cleared all the misunderstandings
This has a good ending, even though unnecessary drama that could be all avoided with proper talks, in the end its all good :)

Its all English in manhuascan.com or bato.to like @Anri143 said. But it was from a fan who himself translated from Spanish, I strongly believe the WordExcerpt will be better, 😀

Loving the art style, really attractive. The girl is hot asf. Bookmarked just for that booty!

Users who are viewing this thread