The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Sacred Treasure Unleashed

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I thought he was about to make a sacred treasure with his blacksmith powers, I want him to be OP already, not the other guy! Also I want him to get a harem already!

Dex-chan lover
With the last panel showing him about to hit level 20 as foreshadowing, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he got some pretty OP skill at 20 that nobody had reached yet or something.

Did he get XP for kill assist, or is this forshadowing about the new ultimate skill he will get at lv20?

Fed-Kun's army
I thought they were gonna drag this part out by a few chapters, but I forgot about the whole "sacred treasure" thing. 😅

Supporter
So there is a unlimited blade works shooting mode, should had known.

Dex-chan lover
So only some treasures can even kill actual monsters? The human race doesn't sound like they're doing too well, lol.

Sure hasn't been like a lot of blacksmithing for a manga about a blacksmith? Not going to lie but the seeming not that much focus on the main character starting to wear on me

Double-page supporter
@Sep10trion they probably are. everyone gets a sacred treasure. no one is ever using a weapon that is not a sacred treasure. just probably a very weak sacred treasure.

Dex-chan lover
Now he gets access to Sacred Treasure Crafting? He just got handed keys to the kingdom here.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly what he needs to do is craft a giant paddle made out of iron, and slay a thousand demons with it.
Then, -BOOM- top tier magical weapon.

Level 20 is probably just going to be something to supplement his current skills then actually make sacred treasures. I wouldn't mind if they went the unlimited blade works route and just give him access to alot of trasures but he can only really master his.

Users who are viewing this thread