The Weakest Occupation "Blacksmith," but It's Actually the Strongest - Vol. 10 Ch. 133 - Lynn's Growth

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember any of those villains except for the doggo lol

Dex-chan lover
I've wondered if the black cube thing that creates heros' weapons is the past blacksmith or something, and it is related to all this

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Huh? Did they got corrupted/mutated by something or in the line like that?
( ≖_≖)...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they're the human forms of the previous bosses, like Spearguy is the Bloodborne boss they first went against, and the wolf/dog girl is the Cerberus they just defeated.
wait, there were 3 bosses ? i thought currently they only've faced 2.

Contributor
wait, there were 3 bosses ? i thought currently they only've faced 2.
I think the short-haired guy is the previous hero, which will most likely be the next boss they fight before they get to the previous blacksmith, who is spooky-eyes at the end of the chapter. The latter half of the chapter seemed to be a flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I think the short-haired guy is the previous hero, which will most likely be the next boss they fight before they get to the previous blacksmith, who is spooky-eyes at the end of the chapter. The latter half of the chapter seemed to be a flashback.
Nah, Argo the short haired guy is the previous blacksmith. Spooky eyes appears to be Aria, who I assume is who they're gonna fight in Kyugaia.

Double-page supporter
I’m starting to get very concerned that the previous blacksmith turned evil after deconstructing his allies (possibly in an attempt to revive them?). That could also explain the matters regarding weapon nullification, blacksmith monsters can only be beaten by blacksmith-grade weapons or better.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Argo the short haired guy is the previous blacksmith. Spooky eyes appears to be Aria, who I assume is who they're gonna fight in Kyugaia.

Aria is most likely the hero that Argo killed.

Users who are viewing this thread