The Wicked Eyes Fly to the Full Moon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hunter From the Forest

Dex-chan lover
Surprised the old man can still move 13 years later, he already looked in his 70s in the beginning.

Also, are we really to believe that snipers, automated weapons systems, and chemical weapons couldn't kill Minerva, but some 90 year old man can? Remotely operated drones I could understand, but fully automated platforms? What, did the camera lens looking at Minerva get killed? Did the bullet in the air get killed by Minerva? Did the chlorine gas get killed by Minerva? Dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised the old man can still move 13 years later, he already looked in his 70s in the beginning.

Also, are we really to believe that snipers, automated weapons systems, and chemical weapons couldn't kill Minerva, but some 90 year old man can? Remotely operated drones I could understand, but fully automated platforms? What, did the camera lens looking at Minerva get killed? Did the bullet in the air get killed by Minerva? Did the chlorine gas get killed by Minerva? Dumb.
must be the magic thing his wife did

edit:i replied as a joke because i didn't expect to see anyone commenting here, nice mikudayo pfp

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread