The Wicked Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 33

I have a feeling a second make lead is going to come in because I just dont see this working out

Dex-chan lover
I hate the MC cause she's a spoiled brat, I hate him cause all he needs to do is have an actual conversation with the MC to realize she has no common sense and a mental illness. Also everyone around them lack common sense, the grand advisor can't see that his daughter is crazy and his other daughter is missing. I hate the second female lead cause she's stereotypical naive characters. so much hate, I love it!

Group Leader
@theilikepie To be honest, that is what makes this series interesting.

Almost all villainess manga make the MC out to be just a misunderstood girl but this is one where she is actually a real villainess.

I really like this story a lot, and looking forward to what end will this lead. 😁

Also I can relate this story a lot. In life sometimes we still need to get a long or love someone you really hate just because u can't help it.

I neither hate nor love the MC but it still hurts me that she saw the man she loves taking interest in someone else right in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread