The Wicked Queen - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if more realize that Li is the way she is cause her father and mother kinda sucked.... also, who was Il Hee?

ahn won is such a Mary Jane... I get pissed off every time I see her. I hate how the only purpose her character serves is to cause drama by serving as a second love interest for the emperor. it's so mf objectifying
my hope is that Ahn Won and the queen become friends somehow and this story stops being so angsty and one-dimensional UGHH

I'm with you @thejobbernowl. I can't help but think, does this get better at any point? Is it even worth reading. Ugh but the characters are just so twisted and annoying that I can't help but read on hoping for character growth and for them to have a redemption arc.

Hi @Ashana!

So far The Wicked Queen has not been dropped yet. We're working on this project. As of right now, we're waiting for the typesetter to complete few chapters.
Hopefully, we get some updates soon.

Be In Touch!
samira01

I honestly love how the villain is a villain, but is still so well fleshed out. (Like all the other characters, I mean even the emperor is properly fleshed xD

Users who are viewing this thread