The Wicked Queen - Vol. 3 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Man, I still hate that piece of shit emperor.... wish he never would end up with the fl. She might have her problems that hurt others too, but that is a fault of the family she has had and that piece of snit emperor.

Man, wish we could get just all the chapters to the end

WOW IT'S FINALLY BACK

also, *sigh* I really feel bad for her. but I do not want her to end up with the emperor. I want her to learn to love her self and to become mentally healthy

I still think it would be best for Hyeonbi to leave the palace and find another place to heal.

at this point idc ab the emperor- he’s a piece of shit
i just wanna see the fl be okay with herself and live a peaceful life

Emperor is a piece of shit and god I wish I didn't spoil myself because I'm so DISAPPOINTED

damn this BITCHASSS EMPEROR CAN KISS MY SORRY ASSS WHILE I DRAG MY NUTSACK ACROSS HIS FACE smh refusing to open the gate HEADASS!!!!! BITCH REFUSE ONE MORE TIME AND ILL OPEN UR MF GATE!!!!!!!

Angst in every chapter lol. She's definitely wild and impulsive plus kinda cruel, but I understand her jealousy. She's in a polygamous society that favors men having concubines. It's rough having to potentially share ur husband.

I don’t want them to be together but if she leaves he’s just going to catch her and bring her back.

What a great series!! Thank you for translating!! I really feel for the Hyeonbi! Hopefully this is the turn in the story where she “learns” some type of emotional and mental healing...and then the romance starts?

Does anyone know when she'll leave the palace??? ML IS TRASH 😭😖 my heart is in spain without the s </3

Users who are viewing this thread