The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Omake

>actually a legitimate credit page to make leecher self aware
>leecher being leecher
It's funny really when people says its unpopular with still around 20k view
off course the viewer would drop by a significant amount,
Its a monthly series,and we know how little patient the ' tweeter generation' have.
Not to mention the mangadex ddos case and the people who decide to put it on hold and bing read it for later.
Regardless tho,
Unpopular with 20k view? Now thats a stupid assumption

Double-page supporter
at first I thought they would make fun of the fact that there way fewer number of registered users than the chapter view that suggest some user view it multiple times "for absolved purposes" .

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny the credits page speech about supporting the author given what this special was about (nice contrast), while I do sound like an ungrateful asshole to a bunch since I am reading it for free, I do think this series isn't worth supporting (it's just Cupid no Itazura with far less drama so far on steroids). The good thing is that author can go make erotic content if this ever gets axed. (s)he will do good, art is certainly... "unique" if you will. Thanks for the translation though.

lol why all the hate? it is not like the translator threaten you to buy it. If you like it, then buy it. No need to be offended. The translator did not point you specifically for leeching.

I had already bought the volume right as it came but I missed that special version with colored pages, but I don't mind buying it again lol

Fed-Kun's army
Leechers hating on credit page asking to support the author? Color me surprise.

Titties or plot, if you enjoy a manga it’s always nice to buy the official version. Fan scanlation is always argued as “free advertisement for the author” yet if no one bother buying the official stuff after reading these so-called free advertisement, then what’s the point?

Dex-chan lover
@dedebaws you support the author if you can and can being buying it if it gets released in your language, if you enjoy it

@kn1000a lol, it ain't advertising if you are already viewing or using the product. its just a morons excuse for basically saying they won't buy it

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax While most of people reading for free use that as an excuse, I won't say it's not legitimate. It is true that a portion of the population will simply never purchase a manga in their life - no matter the circumstances. But if those people read scanlation, recommend it to someone, that someone might be a potential customer. Exposure in fan scanlation isn't bad, it can in fact brings in dedicated fans.

The thing is that people who, even when they enjoy the series, don't bother supporting. It's a dilemma in scanlation simply because of how free everything is, and readers start to think free manga is a given. Often, people forget that scanlation itself is not very legal and can hurt the author if its intended benefits are lost.

1: Great way to convince people to buy something, by calling them worthless stingy fucks. Lovely. Now I won't buy it even if it get's translated to English officially, just to spite you
2: No reason to buy something that isn't in my language. Sorry. not sorry.

Why do ppl here are such sensitive bitches?
No need to be offended by casual-language in donation page lol.

Users who are viewing this thread