The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Gigantoslime's Counterattack

Fed-Kun's army
This translation... roflmao, DUWANG! Also, that translator's note... My sides in orbit!!

LOL its hilarious how they always find a way to rip off the gal childhood friend's shirt and show her chest. I look forward to the unique ways they are gonna do it each chapter now lol.

Dex-chan lover
I never noticed before this chapter ... but the principal is LITERALLY A DICK. I mean he is shaped like a dick, acts like a dick, and probably smells like a dick.

Also, why would you leave your only evidence with someone? Even if you can trust them always save a copy ... for blackmail insurance purposes. That sh!t could come in handy later.

Also also, you snooze you lose big breasted gyaru childhood friend ... should have confessed in chapter 1. Actually, now that I look at this you have so much going against you ... according to manga logic at least. You do have 'first girl dibs' ... wait ... is she the first girl? ... *runs to check first chapter again* ... okay first NAMED girl anyway. There is still a chance ... LOL.

Double-page supporter
That teacher was 😅 but it depends on who. Thirsty man won't care if it's a thot.

Dex-chan lover
Really now what is this girl thinking, she knows there's an horde of women after the guy, what is she hesitating about, he confessed to her she got the high ground but that doesn't means she already won, she had to make the move that very same damn day!

I would have gotten irritated by the stupid joke translation if the chapter itself wasn't so bizarre, this author is really something else.

Its like an infinite NTR circle. MC is going to have the worlds largest case of blue balls in history. Dude has a will of Iron though. Even I wouldn't have been able to hang this long without losing it like a fire hose by now.

And that outfit at the end... Hnnnng so cute!

Dex-chan lover
use it wisely
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread