The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Return of La Coquine

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Pretty sure it is the councilor who is the "mastermind". There is probably some bs about japanese boys in that highschool having a high rate of diamond cum because nipon dna is superior, even though diamonds are only valuable to retards and manufacturing industries. Manufacturing industries not giving a flying fuck on the colour...

How in the hell does a guy cum 22 times in such a short period. Even when I was a professional meat masher ~15 I couldn't shoot more than 10 a day. Nothing comes out after that lol. Though it'd be nice to get those diamond miners to come for you if you could fake the diamond cumming lol

Omg can someone please Tell me some other source where can I buy vol 1 where I can pay by pay pal?

Aggregator gang
haha loved the EU reference ... great work dude, keep it up

Fed-Kun's army
It felt so good to see the MC shut the door on that bitch, while she cried. Like, why the fuck would he buy that mental 180 you just pulled, after you just lied to him and tried to rob him? Are you fucking retarded??? On top of that, it sucks that the gyaru got cucked again. One day, sweetie....

Dex-chan lover
RIP Adamas senpai. You died like you lived, surrounded by diamond diggers.

Double-page supporter
I really hate this MC. He’s scum. Clearly the odds are against him yet he still goes to danger!

Dex-chan lover
More curvy meganekko! <3

I will tolerate the shitty translator for now. This is glasses heaven!

Users who are viewing this thread