The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Quarry of Gems

Dex-chan lover
stupid fatty and poor girly man. There ain't no way fucking any of those women is worth a stone and with how many guys they rape you'd think the price would drop pretty fast.

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Fatboy

Hopefully Girlyboy doesn't get dead as well, he's actually alright.

Dex-chan lover
MRW the "let's work together" panel: 'fatty's not gonna last 2 chapters'

MRW the end: "cmon lad, not even half a chapter? I wanted at least 1 chapter of broship before the obvious breakup"

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming that trap kun is gay and witches can't do shit on him.

A lot of people ragin on the fat due but truth be told i'd do nearly the same thing.
sacrifice 10 stones/ years of my life. use 5 to bang some of the hottest chicks in the school and sell the other 5 over time to become rich as fuck and enjoy a carefree luxurious life. Win-Win

Aggregator gang
I dont know if fatso is an ugly bastard or a fugly genius....I mean instead of fearing it MC could use it to get them off before he himself gets done in by the witches... that and MC shouldn't be THAT preoccupied with ayaka when she wont even let him explain the situation, I mean it's not like he is the one that is going for the girls (witches) and he was influenced by whatever the room had (the one from the video). But well MC is so freaking pathetic and weak that he cant even fight against them so it's his fault as well what is happening.

It's all fun and games until you get hooked to a milking machine.

Also, this. With all apologies to William Shakespeare:
To cum, or not to cum? That is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the boobs and boners of outrageous ecchi or fuck, perchance to cream.
But when we cream what sex we have must surely give us pause.

So a futso turned outn to be a scumbag, how original and not seen anywhere else . . .

Aggregator gang
I hope cutie is just gay it will work to his advantage but I suppose not......Why did all his old classmates look like thugs tho
Still what a week strategy when you completely abandon all idea of it at first sight of a girl...
Honestly though I know he “loves” his childhood friend but shouldn’t he be suspicious that she is still apart of the school

Users who are viewing this thread