The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 7 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
So we are suppose to just ignore ch 31 and 32?
I guess so, I don't even know what goings on or even care at this point because this manga is absolute trash with trash characters and plot and only redeeming qualities is the hentai drawings we get that makes it worthwhile to check on

the manga was abandoned for a while ,just when someone else start translating it,now suddenly someone else want to do it too ,people are so scummy

Group Leader
I am currently working on them AS WELL AS 33 and 34.
Bro why?

Someone is already translating this and you didn't even properly upload this shit.
Right? I literally have set up a good schedule of 2 chapter uploads a month with actual proper quality too. Imagine skipping over 2 great chapters.
just cause you can be first doesn’t mean you should
Specially since they're skipping over entire chapters BECAUSE THESE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS FROM MY UPLOAD AREN'T ON ANY RAWS WEBSITE, I HAD TO GET THEM MYSELF, they probably know I'm already working on the other previous chapters.
the manga was abandoned for a while ,just when someone else start translating it,now suddenly someone else want to do it too ,people are so scummy
I guess so :facepalm:
I thought I missed a few pages or something.
You didn't, I'm still working on all the chapters, Idk who this person is and honestly will continue with my work properly!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapters and my compliments for the quality! The other group scans are of good quality too, so I think I'll wait for their release, but nice work.
p.s. If you feel like it, please consider redoing some of the past chapters, I still remember the pain I felt when reading some of them :haa:

Dear Doomroar, chapters 31 and 32 are being worked on by the far more competent group Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans, my translation is meant to be just a placeholder that comes out quickly for people who don't want to wait for the other groups to translate properly and with quality. I didn't do chapters 31 and 32 because I assumed they were already being worked on by the other better group and it felt like bad manners to release a worse version while they worked on a better one. Regarding the other chapters, they will be deleted as soon as there is a better translation to replace them.

Best regards

Group Leader
Dear Doomroar, chapters 31 and 32 are being worked on by the far more competent group Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans, my translation is meant to be just a placeholder that comes out quickly for people who don't want to wait for the other groups to translate properly and with quality. I didn't do chapters 31 and 32 because I assumed they were already being worked on by the other better group and it felt like bad manners to release a worse version while they worked on a better one. Regarding the other chapters, they will be deleted as soon as there is a better translation to replace them.

Best regards
I see, because of the way they were uploaded I just assumed that it was sniping, I'm still working on those chapters and got a release schedule planned for them, hopefully when the time comes that I upload ch 33 and so on you could delete the chapters for convenienve;

Regards.

Group Leader

Best regards
Though honestly, I would prefer it if you didn't upload further than 35, I think I will start doing a weekly upload for all these chapters and I think people who like my quality scans can wait each week for each chapter.

I see, because of the way they were uploaded I just assumed that it was sniping, I'm still working on those chapters and got a release schedule planned for them, hopefully when the time comes that I upload ch 33 and so on you could delete the chapters for convenienve;

Regards.
I'm glad we got this cleared up. I'll upload 31 and 32 just to remedy the confusion caused by the skip. I'm doing this purely because I would do it anyway for personal reading and knowing there are others like me who are content with a poor translation while the actual professionals work on it. I'll put a disclaimer up from now on to avoid such confusion and warn readers that if they want a proper translation they should wait for yours, along with a link to your discord or donation pages.

Though honestly, I would prefer it if you didn't upload further than 35, I think I will start doing a weekly upload for all these chapters and I think people who like my quality scans can wait each week for each chapter.
Sure thing, I'll work on other mangas that dont have such timely updates. I only did this one because I was not aware of your uploads beforehand and was still under the impression that the manga was progressing on it's previous pace

Group Leader
I'm glad we got this cleared up. I'll upload 31 and 32 just to remedy the confusion caused by the skip. I'm doing this purely because I would do it anyway for personal reading and knowing there are others like me who are content with a poor translation while the actual professionals work on it. I'll put a disclaimer up from now on to avoid such confusion and warn readers that if they want a proper translation they should wait for yours, along with a link to your discord or donation pages.
I don't think that'll help remedy the confusion plus I'm literally about to upload it this friday to keep my schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread