The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
Who ever this up loader is should reupload it properly. I cannot read the story the way the group loaded it. Worse to say I have lost track of the story. Where is chapter 31 and 32. I need to know what happen in those chapters before reading chapter 33 to 35

Group Leader
Who ever this up loader is should reupload it properly. I cannot read the story the way the group loaded it. Worse to say I have lost track of the story. Where is chapter 31 and 32. I need to know what happen in those chapters before reading chapter 33 to 35
I am working on them, I implore you to please ignore this guy's uploads and even block his group since they seem to be troll scans, worst quality and skipping over chapters, the worst!

Dear Orion, chapters 31 and 32 are being worked on by the far more competent group Ecchi No Doujinshi Scans, my translation is meant to be just a placeholder that comes out quickly for people who don't want to wait for the other groups to translate properly and with quality. I didn't do chapters 31 and 32 because I assumed they were already being worked on by the other better group and it felt like bad manners to release a worse version while they worked on a better one. Regarding the other chapters, they will be deleted as soon as there is a better translation to replace them.

Best regards

Edit: I do apologize for messing up this upload, I'll be more careful in the future

I am working on them, I implore you to please ignore this guy's uploads and even block his group since they seem to be troll scans, worst quality and skipping over chapters, the worst!
I am sorry you saw it that way, I have explained in the comment above replying to Orion.

Best regards

Edit: if you do prefer that I don't skip over the previous chapters that you are working on let me know and I can upload them by the end of the day. To reiterate, the goal is to make translations that meet the bare minimum required for someone to understand the story if they don't want to wait the weeks or months necessary for a proper translation.

Users who are viewing this thread