The Witches of Adamas - Vol. 7 Ch. 37.1 - Reincarnation of the erotic mangaka (1)

Dex-chan lover
Pathetic ass MC.....FMC def needs to find someone else, this mf is not worth it.

You just let anyone r*pe you huh?

ETA: I made this comment before I saw the last 2 pages, I retract my question, this mf is just a scumbag that just forgets he already has a gf and just cheats

Dex-chan lover
Everytime I read this manga, I'm reminded of this classic typo in FF6 where Locke accidently calls Terra a Bitch instead of a Witch. I think this applies here. :)

Dex-chan lover
What makes me laugh is that he CAN get out of these situations because he's got some skills ... but eff dat. I'mma lay here and let her have her way because I can't be arsed to try and stop her PLUS I might as well have fun with it right, RIGHT? [monotone]Oh no, she's raping me, stooop, nuuuuuu, it feels goo... I mean stop[/monotone]. I'm not shit posting by the way because if he wasn't scum we wouldn't have all these hot but equally stupid scenarios ... so stop complaining and enjoy the show?

Dex-chan lover
I guarantee 100% the back story of the main evil witch is that she used to have an adamas boyfriend, that was just like the MC, he just keep cheating on her with every woman that crossed his path, so she became a man hater and made it her mission to ruin everyone's else relationships

So the female lead should really drop this guy and find someone else, because he is not gonna change, even knowing that he loses years of his life with each nut, he keeps on cheating on her, he is irredeemable

Dex-chan lover
i fuckin' knew she would wound up as a witch
it does look shes might end on the group if she learn the fact taht the stones will take him out, but hey, wishfull thinking, i suppose

Dex-chan lover
What makes me laugh is that he CAN get out of these situations because he's got some skills ... but eff dat. I'mma lay here and let her have her way because I can't be arsed to try and stop her PLUS I might as well have fun with it right, RIGHT? [monotone]Oh no, she's raping me, stooop, nuuuuuu, it feels goo... I mean stop[/monotone]. I'm not shit posting by the way because if he wasn't scum we wouldn't have all these hot but equally stupid scenarios ... so stop complaining and enjoy the show?
I hope to God he gets cucked hard, I wanna see his stupid ass crying about that

He cucked the FMC so many times now, he needs to have it happen to him so he can learn how to fucking say no to these women

Dex-chan lover
I guarantee 100% the back story of the main evil witch is that she used to have an adamas boyfriend, that was just like the MC, he just keep cheating on her with every woman that crossed his path, so she became a man hater and made it her mission to ruin everyone's else relationships

So the female lead should really drop this guy and find someone else, because he is not gonna change, even knowing that he loses years of his life with each nut, he keeps on cheating on her, he is irredeemable
He needs to get cucked in a big way, normally I don't condone that and I hate that in manga, but it fucking needs to happen so it can wake his stupid ass up

Dex-chan lover
I had been buying this manga but I'm glad a scan team showing me the MC a big goob - can't stand him despite the great lewd material

Dex-chan lover
I feel like her tits are bigger than a few chapter ago where she sent him the exhibitionist selfie.

Users who are viewing this thread