The Wolf in Love and Mille-Feuille - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Märchen 21: Mille-feuille of Wolf in love

Dex-chan lover
Kinda disappointing they didn't show the fight... but nonetheless it was a good manga

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? What is this sudden cut? Missing pages?
EDIT: Well, seems like it's legit. Too bad. But yeah, it was a nice manga ^^

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, "it's the journey that counts" can be literal...
Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Bit disappointed that we didn't even get a proper kiss or confession between Maya and Akane but still happy that the whole series is finally fully translated~

Thanks for all your work!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there should've been one more chapter for the final fight and the afterwards
They also didn't show Maya talking to her parents, which I really wanted to see
Well, I guess I'm happy with how things turned out, not a bad ending

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The most important thing here is that it doesnt seem that the manga was cancelled so thats good

Dex-chan lover
Bit disappointed that we didn't even get a proper kiss or confession between Maya and Akane but still happy that the whole series is finally fully translated~

Thanks for all your work!
The best we got was intertwining of their fingers at the final page.

Dex-chan lover
Sad that this manga got axed. A problem that I had was having characters naked yet not drawing the nipples. I mean if you’re that concerned, why have them naked in the first place, it’s like looking at mannequin and that’s creepy. I rather they not be naked and have better story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

What is this tho
:H5_bruh:

Why was the most important battle scene cut out??? Well I mean a good ending is a good ending...

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least we didn't get the chapters of pure whoooom that would have been involved in showing the final battle.

But this series has very little actual story.

Group Leader
Sad that this manga got axed. A problem that I had was having characters naked yet not drawing the nipples. I mean if you’re that concerned, why have them naked in the first place, it’s like looking at mannequin and that’s creepy. I rather they not be naked and have better story.
Actually they do have nipples (e.g. chapter 17, page 10), and I think they don't in the latest chapters for a good reason, because they're not naked but inside Maya's mind, so what we see aren't their bodies but their souls, a good proof of that is that you also can't see any scars on them while they're in Maya's mind.

Dex-chan lover
While seeing her stop the two ancient goddesses with her words would have been interesting, I liked the ending. It was good and fit the series lore.

Thank you translation team for your work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly fine with skipping what would've been several chapters of just fighting for the final battle. Would've like to see more of the relationship there we go. I enjoyed the series, thanks for translating.

Double-page supporter
damn i wish there were actual intimate moments between the two main characters, a bit more romance but overal not bad

Users who are viewing this thread