The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@Miriha

he did something terrible. That son of a b•tch threatened the ‘peaceful’ life of our MC while the ML

was dying

@Shdill I agree. It is already painful as it is now and it will be even more painful if that happens

Dex-chan lover
If I were Shirley, I'd attend the servants' party in a gown of white with a red ribbon around my neck, because LOLZ (and find a way to put a poison pill in Ezador's drink, since I instinctively hate that guy's type).

Still leaning toward the "slay all revolutionaries," tho the descriptions of the MC's family's incompetence is starting to thumb the scales.

Looking back from the recent chapter
looks like he started to realize here

I don't mean to be rude or anything but the ml seems like Gary sue, what I mean is that he doesn't seem to have a single flaw.

Dex-chan lover
Hoo, did William also reincarnate as Tim then or am I reading into this too deeply. We shall see I suppose.

this is why I wish there were more female protagonists in non shoujo manga bc this would have slapped if this was not shoujo nonsense like she just goes in and either bides her time or more interestingly she goes in and exacts revenge. also bc in WHAT world would a 15 year old looking person and a whole almost thirty year old be ok to ship together??????????????????????

Fed-Kun's army
Man its so boring... I had such high hopes from the first chp but now its boring. Really dissapointed. Why does this have to a shojo?

it just feels weird transitioning from drama to cute slice of life like... huh... i just hope they don't end up together

Users who are viewing this thread