The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Kaid knows, or is fairly certain, that Shirley is his reborn lover; which explains why he's been doting on her so much.

Shirley's been quite open about her past life (omitting certain details). Someone like Kaid with intimate knowledge of the actual events would start putting things together; and want to see for himself whether she's actually the reincarnated Lady Laius of the past.

You might also like reading one of the author's short WN stories (unpublished). https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-hero/

Its about 2 childhood friends (both guys) who go on a journey to defeat the Spirit King; most of the story is focused on their friendship with each other and why both see each other as "their hero".
The 2nd half's emotional feels is especially good.

Fed-Kun's army
I get why she's doing this but at some point her self loathing gets annoying i get it your family did shitty things and you had to suffer for it but at some point I hope her attitude changes.

Supporter
@Anitvenomz Guilt does that to you. You might think it was annoying as a bystander, but as someone who think she was guilty and deserves no happiness, the MC's action make sense.

I like how to artist is paralleling her smiles and eyes from the first chapter (in her original form) on page 15.
It's a good way of showing that Kaid is figuring out who she is.

jasmine is so sweet ;;-;; mc's actions make my heart ache so much. guilt really can torment you.

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
i was enjoying it.. and it ended.. didnt even notice i was already at chp 5.. kek

Double-page supporter
It occurs to me that I keep wanting the guy to feel that twinge of guilt he clearly feels. Just stick the needle in and poke around. It seems to me that he was, mostly, in the right, but what I want to see still runs in this direction. How strange.

Also, I hope we get to see the friend have something bad happen to him. People like that are 🤢

not
enough
also yeah story is getting dumb with all the "lies"

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know where I can find the raw?
I would like to know what happens in the next chapter, if the protagonist explains what she means.

@Moondancer It is from the beginning of history that Shirley lies to everyone.
Starting with the director of the orphanage, she does not explain who she really is or even how she can have certain knowledge and an education so similar to that of a noblewoman. :)

I can’t wait for the next chapter !
I don’t really like Kaid’s “friend” all that much.

Contributor
Her smile here look really fake, and Kaid can probably see it too.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this isn't just a promo and they would go to volume 2 of the novel. But that's a long ways away.

Also as someone who read the novel,
the lie she's referring to was in her past life before her death when she started cursing him/promoting her families good deeds. She doesn't want him to be guilty about her death of something like that if i remember right. She wants to tell him he did good for killing her and she would leave soon so he could go back to being a good lord

Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread