The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Imma be honest... I don’t like the ML so far. I’ve tried to be patient but I just can’t bring myself to like or care for him

i hate how her dress looks like a nightgown i always think she's incredibly underdressed when she's out

Double-page supporter
The secondhand hurt I feel for her in this chapter is UUUGHHHH. Enough of the stabbing. His friend is a scumbag for treating her like that, even if she isn't her from his past. I'm sure he thought she's a spy out to get him.

But he realised it too in the end. I'm afraid what's gonna happen the next chapter (QwQ")

That said, he really killed her to liberate this fief, but that's because he made the choice to, after she didn't want to save herself due to heartbreak over his manipulation of her feelings. & his friend didn't know any better. So that makes his friend a scumbag, even if he tries his best to protect this ML. Anyway, the ML & FL both got hurt for the people, you scumbag, it's not just him but her tooooooooo you hear me? I wish I can kick his a*s just once for treating her like that. She was the scapegoat & black sheep & he freaking thinks she's a spy out to destroy the ML. What nerve.

i don't get what friend dude means when he says the fief wouldn't have been able to endure if she had lived. i mean dude...if it's not known whether or not she was actually innocent that's enough to cast doubt, so how can you casually say "killing her was the right choice"? so it's to just label people as evil and sentence them to death when its convenient?

I just want her to leave and have fun leaving that dude to be alone cause he is likable but also why stay near him

Users who are viewing this thread