The Wolf That Picked Something Up - Ch. 39 - Qualification

thank you for translating, i like this story a lot!! even if the grammar and wording is wonky sometimes, its still very easily understandable so dont worry !! basically i am fine with the quality as-is and am just happy that thanks to you, i can read such a great story !!! <3

Aw it's sweet and sad he thinks like that. I luv stoic guy, he's so handsome (the underling, not the boss) . I wonder where they'll go with this since they're human now. And will we ever see the animal 1's again? Thanx 4 the translation.

Group Leader
this chapter made me sad but i remembered that the boy will stay with him even until he grows up🥺🥺🥺

Thanks for the translation!
Don't worry too much about your translations, it is very legible and I see no qualms in the quality!

Thank you so much for translating this cute comic it gives me peace of mind and relaxes my heart i look forward to reading every chapter so thank you for giving me the chance to enjoy it

Yo GineY! I read a bunch of your translations and have never had a problem. You are amazing and we love you ❤️ don't worry about the haters

Users who are viewing this thread