The Wolf That Picked Something Up - Ch. 39 - Qualification

GineY , I felt like I should tell you... I'm extremely thankful that you do these awesome translations. Arigato❤❤
Btw I have no problems with you mistakes❤❤☺ (cuz im horrible in English)

you are doing amazing and don’t worry :) i appreciate your hard work so much! we all do!

I am looking forward to the next chapter, I would be curious to know why he would like to keep the baby but he cannot or does not want to, afraid that he will end up like the other baby of the first chapter? is i'd rather know who is that baby brother? the first child? do I have another adopted child?

Thank you thank you.... So much for your time and for translating this.... We appreciate it very much 😊😊😊🙏🤗

GineY, thanks for the translations!

These updates put a smile on my face. Personally, i have hardly ever noticed any errors, and I'm sure even if there were a few most of us readers don't think too much about it! :)

Kudos to you for all your hard work <3

but the chapter comes out this week? it is already 2 weeks that nothing comes out
Did I end up like this?

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't noticed any glaring errors TBH, while there may be a couple of seldom typos, it's nothing that's horrid enough to take away from the cute and heartwarming story at all.
Thank you for your translations!

Thank you for the translations and for your hardwork. I'm so grateful that you translated this story.

Users who are viewing this thread