The World After the Fall

Came here from "Omscient Reader's Viewpoint's" translator notes. This seems promising lol.
Edit: It's really good but the chapters weren't updated for quite some time.

Last edited:
I think the translators should change "Chaos" into Pandemonium, that is the name of Satan's palace in Hell in Paradise Lost.

Amazing manga, super unique another masterpiece by the same man who made omniscient readers viewpoint, while it is all over the place till you understand the world that's being built I promise you if you're actually reading it there are amazing pieces of wisdom all over the series from beginning to end. Things that can really make you a better person if you understand them, don't know where the man got them from or if they are just his own inspiration but there are some Confucius level bits of knowledge scattered in there, if he thought of them on his own he is a genius in his own right. Keep your eyes and mind open while reading and I can guarantee you will learn something valuable. 10/10

Double-page supporter
Great art but the story is completely incoherent and might as well be ai generated. Good Lord it's so ass

Users who are viewing this thread