The World God Only Knows - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Devil of a Sister

Aggregator gang
"I am an illegitimate child of your husband"

This is exactly why Elsie is my favorite heroine.
She is crazy cute, freaking funny, and *insert adjective that starts with "g"* guileless; the three qualities for a perfect wifu.

Aggregator gang
@KuwaretaMihile🤔... and?

If you were wondering what I was quoting, I was quoting Elsie.

Because that's what quotes are used for.

Also, YES. Kemia definitely got his looks from her. Both Keima and his mom are good looking.

Edit:
Also, love how Kemia's mom has such a crude personality. Really cool.

@Pancakeza lol... I mids this manga... I wish that there is a 4th season... Even if its just the time traveling part til keima's ending with chihiro... Also, my fav. Part in anime is season 3 ep. 1, last few minutes... When kanon confessed to keima lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
@KuwaretaMihile, I wish the Anime got the 4th season as much as I wish this manga was longer. This series did pick up a lot of attention but I feel like it deserved more. Such a shame how we will never see a full adaptation.

Yeah, Kanon... feel bad for her as much as I feel bad for everyone besides Chiro and Elsie. I liked her so seeing her get rejected kinda sucked.

But she is like 6th place on my list.

Who is your fav?

@Pancakeza hmmm fav? i actually can't decide... all of the heroines have their own good points... but i guess, it's either Tenri(since she kept her promise and loved keima longer than anyone else[except keima's mom of course]) and Ayumi(1st girl and the only one he married, besides chihiro[ god i wish there is an epilouge for chihiro and keima with their kids]) also Chihiro is special(besides tenri, she knows alot about what's happening, and was considerate of keima, also she melted keima's ice cold lonely heart, and drove him to tears...) fuck... now that im re-reading this series... my love for it keeps growing... also at chapter 2 when elsie said that her brother is amazing... wow... even if she knew the risk of being bullied by others bec. of respecting keima... in conclusion, if i were to put all of my words(thoughts included) it would be endless. let's leave it as every heroine is best heroine... Kami nomi remains my fav. manga/anime besides dome x kano and golden time. have you read/watch the series ive said yet? also add me on fb, like lets chat alot about anime and manga(kami nomi and other beloved works) fb name is Mihile Kuwareta with the profile(corona-ara virus[onee-san pic]) see you there at messenger/fb!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@KuwaretaMihile, sure I will add you.

I have watched Golden Time and had mixed feeling about it, but I haven't read the manga if there is one.

As for Domestic Girlfriend, I liked the manga quite a bit (I read up to chapter 91). People seem to hate it because of the wish-washy plot but I liked it enough to read 90 chapters and developed a positive opinion of it. The anime had a great OP, that's pretty much all I can say good about the adaptation.

This series has been a great reread so far, even though I am reading the same jokes I find my self chuckling. Elsie proving she is my all-time favorite devil sister.

I can link you to my My Anime List over at Facebook. See you there.

Edit: Having a hard time seeing your profile. How about you add me instead. My profile is called "Ushindi Muna".

@Pancakeza yes, there is a manga of Golden Time, it was amazing(the anime i mean, havent read manga) it is complete here at mangadex(the manga) and yiu can read the rest of domestic x kanojo at domesticgirlfriend. net but be careful, when using the site, there are some chapters that has error and when you press the next chapter button, it might skip chapters... But don't worry, that site is more legal than kissmanga, fuck KissManga. True!!! Elsie is such a gem!!! And Everytime i see a meme character in other mangas and anime, i always ALWAYS think of her lol. I see... Ill see you there(FB/MESSENGER)!!!!

Is your profile the default pic? Or

the kid that is crying? The profile cover is the blue haired girl but is cut, so you can only see her eyes? And the girl with the gun??

Aggregator gang
@KuwaretaMihile, Yeah that's me, the one with the Tenma crying. I haven't used Facebook at all (I just made the account so I could say I have a facebook)so I just chose random anime screenshots so you can tell it was me.

Thx for adding me a look forward to talking about stuff with you 😄.

If you think about it, she forced his parents to divorce. I think that's more than enough reason to kick her out.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, she forced his parents to divorce. I think that's more than enough reason to kick her out.
for real im not over that yet like u just separated his family and caused a legitimate rift between his parents? we couldnt have done some exchange program bullshit 😭

Users who are viewing this thread