The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Nightmare

@ColonelCrisp I'm guessing it's because the uploader hasn't posted any other chapters before, so it needs to be verified, just wait for a few hours and a mod usually checks it to see if its okay

Dex-chan lover
@HaikenEdge
As explained in the main comments thread, short story; Original scanlator group had tantrum, pulled their stuff from here, and 4 months ago their own site got heavily ddossed and they lost most of their stuff, including these chapters. End result, the only place you'll likely find those chapters now are on those aggregator sites people generally should stay from...

My prediction is that the sniper is going to shoot the orc, the orc will probably drop the dog and look for the sniper, the MC will either take that chance to get out of their (though probably unsuccessful) or attack an opening.

Or that Slash and "DIE!" wasn't from the Orc, considering the fact that the orc didn't have any dialogue this chapter, so it doesn't make sense for him to be screaming "DIE" to a dog that he probably equates to a nuisance. So either a third-party or MC skill.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, I've just been waiting for this chapter and the next one too

What a BS enemy.... literally dodging shit that came from literally nowhere...

Users who are viewing this thread