The World's Fastest Level Up! - Ch. 36

MD@Home
What is her level going to be, 20k, 30k? I bet they power levelled her since she was small.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't know why but this Yoitsuki Guild feels like a keeper for the MC
The guild master was the one guy who did nit fall for the old teams lies, and realized his skill will probably grow to be very useful.
Also,
The girls he saved before, and is thinking of using as party members for his sister, are members

Dex-chan lover
"There's this strange feeling, something I shouldn't let go of. Something I couldn't name."

It's called Hornii, son.
It's lampshade hanging. The way he's being approached is completely suspicious, and it's something that he should approach with extreme caution. And the MC is supposed to be fairly smart (almost cunning). Yet the author wants to move the plot forwards so... Mysterious Intuition!

Seems like a new pain in the ass meeting for the mc, but he's an adventurer ofc he can't leave people in need alone if he knows he has the power to help. but then is our mc that naive?

Fed-Kun's army
Her mild infatuation with MC makes me feel like she was somehow involved (not responsible) with the dungeon collapse that killed his parents or otherwise knew them. Her fortunate miscalculation statement seems as though her unique skill is something like serendipity (lucky accidents/discovery), a precognition ability, or heightened intelligence.

Dex-chan lover
Why is she shocked? was that not the purpose of being with him during this incident, so you could prove either way his use?

Dex-chan lover
Her mild infatuation with MC makes me feel like she was somehow involved (not responsible) with the dungeon collapse that killed his parents or otherwise knew them. Her fortunate miscalculation statement seems as though her unique skill is something like serendipity (lucky accidents/discovery), a precognition ability, or heightened intelligence.
She is only a little older then the MC.
Though if I recall the novel later implies
she has a lesser ability to reduce the spans affects on her leveling

Users who are viewing this thread