The World's Fastest Level Up! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Liked it more in the novel where the whole dumbass party died like the bitches they were.
Only the girl survived to the end after trying her best with the others, MC saved her roughly the same way.
And it should have been the same, less headaches with excuses to the inestigators.

Dex-chan lover
They sould've died, not Rei; the old party only. Guess they'll become even more annoying from now on. Sigh, such stupidity.

Sigh... I f'ing knew it the moment I read about this stupid dungeon collapsing event were monsters can get out.
I instantly knew that dumb ass old party of his was going to get the credit for doing fuck all, its so annoying, and low and behold what happens...

Edit: I'm also shocked that Rei seems to be staying in Kazami guild... I mean if the past few chapters was not clear enough to Rei.
he clearly values fame over the lives of civilians which she seems to be against but in the end it on this chapter still seems to stay with them.

which at this point if as I can only speculate since I don't no the story going forward but if Kazami's group do anything and it tarnishes (which with how his groups personality is will happen) their name and Reis name. she will have no one to blame but herself for staying.

But I really do wish they would stop with the "secret agent" main characters who have to keep everything a secret because of some apparent issues, because we all know that at some point be it 100+ chapter or more down the line it will come out and nothing will really happen from what he was worried about.

which then means that all the chapters the MC has let his previous annoying and clearly the villain type characters take all the credit for everything he does pointless.

always annoying when you find a story that seems like it can be interesting but then use these type of annoying tropes. I'll continue on and hope we don't have to deal with this for the bulk of the story, but I don't have high hopes lol.

Edit2:

Well I was proven wrong in the next chapter, got to say did not expect that. at least not this quick anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These f*cking detectives VERY GOOD JOB, so damn annoying and you are lifesaver not this b..... Lady
And more baggage here just continue the grind in peace plz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread