The Worn and Torn Newbie - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was satisfying. Btw, is he playing a video game or real life because when he killed those siblings they were still alive afterwards, I’m so confused

Dex-chan lover
Man, at the rate he's making enemies, I'm not sure any amounts of gear will save him from getting his ass kicked eventually.

I'm not saying he was in he's not in the wrong for not saying anything cuz they're going to kill him anyway so might as well screw them over at the same time but it says reverse world anybody smart enough will figure it out it's going to be the opposite if one kills you when you're not looking in reverse to that it's going to be the opposite of that

If make no sense when reading im tried so im going too mess up my sentence

That Medusa looks sick asf. She looks like a shadow minion in solo leveling.

Aggregator gang
Crazy dude wanting pvp in the middle of a raid lol
Medusa is a really well known mythical creature, any one would know that looking at her directly is not a good idea

Double-page supporter
@johnpoop2529
Btw, is he playing a video game or real life
Believe it or not the text contained on the pages is actually related to the story, it's tempting to just look at the colorful drawings but that easily leads to confusions such as this.

Dex-chan lover
That's a really cool mechanic. Going from a monster you want to look at to one you want to avoid looking at is just thematically really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread