The Worn and Torn Newbie

Trop cool continuer de traduire il et trop bien le manga . Esque vous pouver faire 2 épisode par semaine, comme par exemple 1 le lundi et 1 le jeudi

So funny people are yappin about the start when they haven't even read close to the end, unlike Solo Leveling (I know that it's different because of the genre) this isn't just an "only me" show, reading all 177 chapters so far this is pretty good with its cast, it doesn't just follow the MC but follows him and his friends going on adventures completing the game on his terms while also following other's adventures, I really like how they made this story and others should follow suit because it's really well made IMO, it's nothing too crazy in it's story telling but they do give us some small idea's on what they're brewing so I'm glad that they are, I feel like this story follows close to Hardcore Leveling Warrior (or at least some parts) anyways that's the end of my rant, just read it through the end and don't complain about it being just an "only me" situation when it isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread